AM Foundation’s aim is to deliver primary health care to the communities it serves, through the establishment of Primary Health Care Centres (PHCCs) in rural and urban areas.
- Established a wide network of Primary Health Care Centres (PHCCs) in and around the plant sites of our corporate members across Tamil Nadu, with the assistance and guidance of local community health workers.
- Launched programmes to educate these communities on health issues and facilitated immunisation programmes in coordination with local, government-run PHCCs.
- 85181 + out patients were registered through AM PHCCs.
- Launched Dr Mobile, a medical van which takes health care services to the doorsteps of citizens, particularly in rural, vulnerable and under-served areas.
- Set up AM Laboratory, medical diagnostics centres, in Chennai and Thoothukudi.
|ABIRAMI NAGAR||KULIYANKARAISAL||MARAVANMADAM||SOOSAI NAGAR|
|Established||29th July 2019||16th December 2019||29th July 2019||16th December 2019|
|No. of communities||6||5||7||3|
|No. of beneficiaries||4,291+||2,777+||2,491+||3,338+|
|Established||17th July 2021||17th July 2021||27th May 2022||14th October 2022||20th October 2022||5th May 2023||7th July 2023|
|No. of beneficiaries||3,410||1,598||2,912||2,396||2,137||600||350|
“Dr Mobile” – our mobile clinic – has been taking medical services to 5 villages near the factories of Tamilnadu Petroproducts Limited, a member-corporate of AM Foundation.
Through this initiative, we provide primary health services and promote health education among vulnerable people. Overall, 680+ people have benefitted from Dr Mobile.
- Kanniyamman Pettai-1 & 2